Axis Games, Inc.
Axis Football 2020
Axis Football 2020 review
Axis Football 2020 features massive gameplay improvements, football gaming's most complete Franchise Mode, and a slick new UI!
New in Axis Football 2020:
- Massively improved gameplay including catches on the run, smarter line blocking and AI, and much more!
- Redesigned draft experience featuring a live draft view
- New franchise startup options including random rosters and unlimited funds
- Added career stat tracking for all players across the league
- Added a local 2P Coach Mode
- New animations
- New stadiums
Franchise Mode Features:
- Player contracts
- Practice squads
- Free agency
- Retiring players
- Weekly and yearly awards
- Dynamic, tiered league structure with playoffs, promotions, and relegations
- Unlimited seasons
- 16 week seasons
- Player progressions based on performance, age, potential, and playtime
- End of season drafts
- Season-long team stats
- Individual league leader stats
- Franchise stats
- Depth chart control
- Play, coach, spectate, or simulate matches
- League and team schedule viewer
- Spectate other matches
- Player vs AI
- Coach Mode (1P & 2P)
- Spectator Mode
- Local Player vs Player
- Franchise Mode
Other Game Features:
- In-game uniform and player
- 36 Teams
- Stylized playbooks, featuring 2,000+ plays and 50+ formations
- Hot routes, audibles, coaching strategies, shifts and more
- Aimed or traditional icon passing
- Jukes, spins, dives, and loads other player moves
Offline multiplayer (2 players)
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Unfortunately, professional review of the Axis Football 2020 app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
If you have something to say about this app and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented app critics!Become a critic