Hello Neighbor review
Hello Neighbor is a stealth horror game in which the player is tasked with invading their neighbor's house. The player should complete objectives while simultaneously hiding from their neighbor, who is able to see, move about, and talk. Hello Neighbor is a suspenseful and sometimes frustrating stealth horror game where the player is tasked with exploring their neighbor’s home. However, the neighbor has some tricks of his own and the player will need to outsmart the neighbor to make it out alive.
The player should complete objectives while simultaneously hiding from their neighbor, who is able to see, move about, and talk. The player has a variety of tools at their disposal to complete their objectives, including: an x-ray machine to see through walls, a device to control levers, and a device to control door locks. Obstacles are also in place to make the player's job more difficult: the player must find and collect batteries to power their devices, and avoid being seen by their neighbor. If the player is seen, the neighbor will chase them and the player will have to run back to their house. The player will also have to contend with the power going out, which will leave them without power for a limited time.
The graphics are pretty good, in my opinion. There are three different environments to explore: the player's house, the neighbor's house, and the forest. The graphics seem to be a mix of 3D and 2D, which is fine with me. The player's house is detailed, but the neighbor's house seems to be missing a few things.
The player has many different objectives to complete, which should keep them playing for a while. Hello Neighbor is a game that has a lot of replayability because the player will have to explore the area to find new clues and items.
- There are many different objectives to complete, which should keep the player from getting bored;
- The player has the ability to roam around the home freely to explore and explore without worrying about being caught.
- The game is suspenseful and will have you on the edge of your seat;
- The game is challenging and will have you coming back to try and find new clues and items to explore;
- The graphics are not too detailed but are still adequately detailed to make out the layout of the home and the items in the yard;
- The neighbor's house seems to be missing a few things;
- The game is can be frustrating and sometimes the player will have to retry to find new clues and items;
- The game is not very detailed and is not overly challenging;