Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga review
Candy Crush Saga is a puzzle game in which the player pushes and pulls rows and columns of candy pieces to create a line of three or more pieces in order to make them disappear. Players can also move the pieces at the top of the screen to make the candies fall in different directions and to try to get them to create lines. The game starts with 6 columns and 5 rows of candy.
Candy Crush Saga features different levels with different objectives. The player has to complete a level in the shortest time possible, and can do so by crushing as many candies as possible. The player can also collect candies by making matches of four or more pieces. The player can also collect three or more pieces of the same color to create a "candystripe", which can be used to clear a level. When the player creates a line of five candies, the candies in the row and column above them will fall down and the player can create another line.
Candy Crush Saga features delicious graphics. The candies are vibrant and colorful, and the background is enjoyable to look at. The game has a cartoonish look which is appropriate for its target audience.
Candy Crush Saga is a game that is challenging yet addictive. The game has a lot of replay value, as there are tons of levels to play, and the player can go back and replay levels to try to beat their own score.
- Challenging yet addicting;
- There are many levels to play;
- The player can go back and replay levels;
- There are many different objectives;
- The player can collect candies;
- The player can create candystrips;
- There are different types of candies;
- Delicious graphics;
- The game has a lot of replay value;
- The game can be difficult to play;
- The game can be frustrating;
- The player can't move the candies they want;
- Some levels are impossible to complete;
- The player can't go back and replay levels;
- The game can lag at times;