No sign-up required.
No email required.
With RightTimer you can add up to 180 timers.
Most timers allow you to have a one or maybe a couple of dozen timers.
Timers can be saved and retrieved for later use.
Multiple timers can be run one at a time. In group timers can be run synchronized one after the other automatically or even start all timers simultaneously.
Built with the user in mind
- Each timer has a progress bar letting you visualize your progress
- Themes to suit your taste
- Five seconds visual and haptic pre-alert when precision is of the utmost importance
- Displays warning when your device is silent/muted
- Choose from a variety of alert sounds
- Takes only 22.9 MB of space
- Voice Over mode announces time remaining with ten second remaining countdown
- Robust accessibility labels
- Change themes for visibility
- Large text available
Unfortunately, professional review of the RightTimer app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
If you have something to say about this app and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented app critics!Become a critic